Wednesday 3 December 2014

Simple Skin Care

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to talk about skincare with you. As the winter draws closer, if you're anything like me, you'll start to notice your skin becoming dry and rough. Nobody wants to have to deal with bad skin and recently I've found a solution to the problem, in the form of 'Simple' The UK's number one facial beauty brand.
I was in my local Superdrug when I came across the extensive skin care range Simple have on offer. So as a result, I decided to pick up the 'Kind to skin soothing facial toner' and 'Kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion'.
My first impressions were that they are very reasonably priced at £3.29 each for 200 ml bottles. As well as this the bottles themselves look really nice and give simple (see what I did there) guidelines for use.
First I used the facial toner, I applied three drops onto a cotton wool pad and wiped in upward movements across my face. The toner is designed to keep your skin clear and refreshed. It was so gentle on my skin and had no nasty smell to it, which is always a bonus!
Next I moved onto the cleansing lotion, designed to cleanse drier skin keeping it smooth and softened, which is exactly what it did. I applied a small amount of the product onto a cotton wool ball and cleansed my face with it using upward and outward movements. Again I discovered it had no horrible smell or any other cons to it.
Now I feel ready to combat the dreadful weather without the fear of my dry skin getting in the way! I'm extremely impressed with these two products and will definitely try more of their range soon. Let me know in the comments if you've tried any of the Simple skin care range and what you thought about it.
Lots of love
If you want to keep up to date with my blog and see new posts follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/lucyoneill
My other social media:
Twitter: lucyoneill97
Instagram: lucyy_oneill
Snapchat: lucy_oneill97
Tumblr: perfectlittleparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment